CableMod needs YOU!

CableMod

I would LOVE to be a part of this beta test if possible. Here is my just finished build below... I am currently using Darkside UV strips. They are OK, and I have no comparison to anything else, but they are rigid which I am not a fan of. It limits placement, and the cable at the end is very thickly sleeved and wants to twist the strip when mounted. Also, I had to add my own double sided sticky tape to each strip, and even that's not holding it as well as I'd like due to the other end twisting on it. They only give you two stupid little 3cm double sided sticky pads with each strip, which are totally useless in my opinion, but it depends where you want to mount them of course. Also, these are ONLY UV of course, so the Cablemod ones are a great idea with the option for full RGB on top of UV.

303-build1.jpg

303-build2.jpg

303-build3.jpg

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

4 hours ago, atomicus said:

I would LOVE to be a part of this beta test if possible. Here is my just finished build below... I am currently using Darkside UV strips. They are OK, and I have no comparison to anything else, but they are rigid which I am not a fan of. It limits placement, and the cable at the end is very thickly sleeved and wants to twist the strip when mounted. Also, I had to add my own double sided sticky tape to each strip, and even that's not holding it as well as I'd like due to the other end twisting on it. They only give you two stupid little 3cm double sided sticky pads with each strip, which are totally useless in my opinion, but it depends where you want to mount them of course. Also, these are ONLY UV of course, so the Cablemod ones are a great idea with the option for full RGB on top of UV.

303-build1.jpg

303-build2.jpg

303-build3.jpg

How much did this cost? xD let me guess.... around $3000?

38 minutes ago, nzpancakes said:

How much did this cost? xD let me guess.... around $3000?

I am in the UK, but yes probably somewhere around that mark. I sold A LOT of stuff to build it! I am not rich haha, but this has been a dream build for me, wanted to do it forever. :)

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

would love to beta test one of these in my wife's rig I have a single cablemod widebeam led strip at the moment but lots of uv cabling would love to be able to change out the other cold cathodes in my system  :)

13680825_1747136875568675_1844668804107161585_n.jpg

20161022_143759-1.jpg

20161022_171224.jpg

Can you guys sell that remote as an upgrade kit to the normal widebeam strips or something?

Also my case window is UV reactive if that counts :3

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

On 10/20/2016 at 11:26 AM, josh king said:

uv you say eh ? this would be the perfect chance for me to try out some uv ive been looking around and im just about sold on a set of cold cathodes in uv im just not sold yet on led uv . this would work so good with my build with the uv green pastel fluid and lighting up the edges of these clear flat rez's beta test sign me up. sell me on uv led's 

this is just with blue led's i could only imagine uv lol 

http://DSCN0576.jpgimage hosting over 5mb

http://DSCN0579.jpgimage hosting free  

please send us an email to community (at) cablemod (dot) com ! :)

On 10/23/2016 at 2:32 AM, atomicus said:

303-build1.jpg

303-build2.jpg

303-build3.jpg

very nice. email sent thank you cable mod looking forward to trying these out 

10 hours ago, CableMod said:

Email also sent, thanks! :)

inAo4Y9.jpg

I have worked with you guys before in creating my custom cables so I thought id say hello. The coolant is UV reactive although I do plan to do a loop upgrade in the coming weeks so different UV liquid can be arranged if needed, will be putting in fresh liquid anyway. Currently running some ebay led strips so some cablemod ones would be sweet. Let me know if you wanna collab :)

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

congrats to the people selected looks like they decided early

I would love to beta test your products though i dont really use LEDs inside mainly because i never had any incentive to do so. But my cluster does look pretty at night with all those built in LED lights from networking, servers and other devices. I do however have random components with LEDs (basically anything i can get my hands on).