24 Hours with the Asus Zenwatch 2

TubsAlwaysWins

So I have had my Asus Zenwatch 2 for a little over 24 hours now, and here are my first impressions. Some things you should know (Might help someone).

I used my Zenwatch 2 on a iPhone 6s, so this might help anyone with a iPhone consider getting it.

So when I first got it, I was super excited (Made my week until Slick replied to a post today, but that's another story). It was very simple to pair and didn't take that long. It also charged really fast (Like 60-100% in 30ish minutes). Now, once I had it going, I did have a software issue. When going through the apps, several of the apps are repeated with a few apps in between.

>For the watch face I ended up using the same one Linus used because I like digital faces and it looks clean.

So later the next day (Today, 10/18/16), I got to use it even more. All of the notifications came through perfectly. It was also really nice that I can clear them from my watch.

Something that surprised me about it is that I didn't think I would get work email notifications (I use Outlook for where I work) (I read somewhere that it wouldn't work for some reason). Turns out I do get notifications, so I was super happy

One of the main downsides I saw is that the flick your wrist to wake it only works about 1/10th of the time, and only when im sitting down for some reason.

Another thing to note is that It didn't charge all the way last night (No idea why, but it had 88% when I checked). It made it from about 7:20 AM all the way until now (10:00 PM as of writing this) and im on 38% with medium-high use.

TL;DR

Pros:

>Works with iPhone

>Waterproof

>Sends all notifications to my wrist

>Great Battery Life

Cons:

>Gestures aren't the greatest

>The App menu really needs some help

I will update when I have more

Edit 1: I also got the larger of the two watches if anyone is wondering (And im basically exactly Linus' dimensions. Same weight, height, etc)

Breaking things 1 day at a time

was the screen too small for use?

Just now, dexxterlab97 said:

was the screen too small for use?

I just edited it. I have the larger of the two and I would say its pretty decent. Bezels are OVER 9000 but its not that big of a deal (Then your fingers don't scrape on the slightly en-raised metal casing)

@LinusTech

I think I know why "The wellness app keeps crashing despite me never once opening it" happens. I think its because the watch face has a step counter and some other stuff that requires its use.

You have probably figured this out but if not, there ya go