Watch_Dogs 2 PC version delayed to Nov 29

Techicolors
19 hours ago, ElfFriend said:

The script kiddy culture in this game was enough to kill my interest so I honestly don't care how this turns out.

i mean an open world 'real' hacking game would be really fun!

Spoiler

/s

love an open world environment when i will be spending most of the time behind the pc writing code!

Spoiler

/s

i don't see how a combination like this would work in any other format than they chose, it has to be script kiddie to not get boring. but i would love to hear your take on it. (i mean this sincerely, i am interested in how you think they should've done it)

This time I don't have silly complains about cowboys or console exclusivity, just an honestly earned extreme lack of enthusiasm for this. Sorry Ubi but the original Watchdogs was so lackluster I cannot be giving any less of a fuck: I just don't need Far Cry with Hacking revisited.

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 hours ago, tlink said:

Hide contents

/s

love an open world environment when i will be spending most of the time behind the pc writing code!

Reveal hidden contents

/s

i don't see how a combination like this would work in any other format than they chose, it has to be script kiddie to not get boring. but i would love to hear your take on it. (i mean this sincerely, i am interested in how you think they should've done it)

it would be way better if it was Mr. Robot the game instead of just another attempt at GTA

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

5 hours ago, tlink said:

Reveal hidden contents

/s

Reveal hidden contents

/s

I didn't mind how they did it in Watch Dogs 1. It's what they're doing in Watch Dogs 2 that's annoying me. Watch Dogs 2 has a stupid 4chan like l33t culture in it, which obviously in no means resembles actual programmers while Watch Dogs 1 was still somewhat serious and seemed possible, even though it was somewhat unlikely for Aiden to be that skilled at so many unrelated skills.

24 minutes ago, ElfFriend said:

I didn't mind how they did it in Watch Dogs 1. It's what they're doing in Watch Dogs 2 that's annoying me. Watch Dogs 2 has a stupid 4chan like l33t culture in it, which obviously in no means resembles actual programmers while Watch Dogs 1 was still somewhat serious and seemed possible, even though it was somewhat unlikely for Aiden to be that skilled at so many unrelated skills.

aah okay, then i simply misunderstood, i thought you meant that you played watch dogs 1 and that that killed the hype for the series for you. yea i agree that watchdogs 1 was somewhat (although heavily romanticized) accurate towards the whole idea behind it. i haven't seen anything about watch dogs 2, never really was in the loop about it beyond this post.