What To Do With An iPad 2?

Orangeator
11 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Lol... Hey man, I will be up in Ellijay GA Friday through the weekend. We are renting a cabin up there. Any recommendations on what to do (live in Newnan btw).

aside from eating dinner at Shanes rib shack (I'll probably be there), don't really know, i've lived here for 14 years and never really done the touristy stuff, just glad you waited till that Apple Festival junk was over, that crap is a freaking tourist trap. there are the Apple houses, Amicalola Falls and Carters Lake and probably some corn mazes and haunted house crap by now all within an hours drive of downtown, then of course all the antique shops, i've also heard good things about this new Abby's Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt that is in the building we did the original remodel on back when it went from being a Napa to being a "strip mall" type place.

I've actually got an aunt and uncle (possibly some cousins, I don't know if they stayed in the area after they grew up and moved out) who live down in the Newnan/Peachtree City area

11 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

aside from eating dinner at Shanes rib shack (I'll probably be there), don't really know, i've lived here for 14 years and never really done the touristy stuff, just glad you waited till that Apple Festival junk was over, that crap is a freaking tourist trap. there are the Apple houses, Amicalola Falls and Carters Lake and probably some corn mazes and haunted house crap by now all within an hours drive of downtown, then of course all the antique shops, i've also heard good things about this new Abby's Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt that is in the building we did the original remodel on back when it went from being a Napa to being a "strip mall" type place.

I've actually got an aunt and uncle (possibly some cousins, I don't know if they stayed in the area after they grew up and moved out) who live down in the Newnan/Peachtree City area

I didn't know there was a rib shack up there, looks like I know where to go out to eat one night. Amicalola Falls my family would probably love, thanks for the suggestions.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

On 10/17/2016 at 4:48 PM, Orangeator said:

Lol... Hey man, I will be up in Ellijay GA Friday through the weekend. We are renting a cabin up there. Any recommendations on what to do (live in Newnan btw).

hey, FYI, just had a cold front come in this morning, highs in the low to mid 60's today and tomorrow with lows around 40, hope you packed accordingly.

On 10/21/2016 at 1:06 PM, Daniel644 said:

hey, FYI, just had a cold front come in this morning, highs in the low to mid 60's today and tomorrow with lows around 40, hope you packed accordingly.

Yeah man, it was frigid! We had a good time up there, just got back an hour ago.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D