"Covert Forces" controller exchange BestBuy

d3sl91

Hey All, 

Has anyone done this?

I just bought the BF1 preorder One S from Best Buy - as part of teh deal, they give you $30 off of  any xbox one controller, both new style and old - I made the mistake of ordering the covert forces controller - I did not realize it did not have bluetooth. So I paid $35 for the controller (normally $65) after $30 discount.

When I pick up in store later this week (I'm doing all this from hotel across country) is there any chance they will let me exchange it on the spot for one of the new controllers? The new controllers are actually $5 cheaper. or because it's part of a "deal" they will only give me $35 to use?

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

11 minutes ago, d3sl91 said:

Hey All, 

Has anyone done this?

I just bought the BF1 preorder One S from Best Buy - as part of teh deal, they give you $30 off of  any xbox one controller, both new style and old - I made the mistake of ordering the covert forces controller - I did not realize it did not have bluetooth. So I paid $35 for the controller (normally $65) after $30 discount.

When I pick up in store later this week (I'm doing all this from hotel across country) is there any chance they will let me exchange it on the spot for one of the new controllers? The new controllers are actually $5 cheaper. or because it's part of a "deal" they will only give me $35 to use?

They will only give you 35$ to spend. Or at least that's what I would have given you when I worked there. 

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys