sleaved psu cables retailers

natsuu

CableMod is one I can think of and very good

Where are you located and what colors are you doing? You can do them yourself with paracord and heat shrink tubing. If you want them premade cablemod is the way to go. 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

I have just ordered the tools and materials i need to make my own. Should be fun.

Just now, jello77 said:

I have just ordered the tools and materials i need to make my own. Should be fun.

Just hope you don't have a PSU with a load of double wires. 

3 minutes ago, jello77 said:

I just did this with paracord as the sleeve. Its tedious, but fun. 

3 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Just hope you don't have a PSU with a load of double wires. 

If it does just sleeve them together until the joint. Its usually fine.

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

1 minute ago, Brink2Three said:

Looks kind of ugly to do it that way IMO. I ended up cutting and splicing the wires so the join was at the PSU end. Big pain. 

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

Looks kind of ugly to do it that way IMO. I ended up cutting and splicing the wires so the join was at the PSU end. Big pain. 

Paul's hardware had to splice cables on his arctic panther build. Didn't look too bad and wasn't visible since it was behind the motherboard tray once installed. So seriously, its not a big deal. 

And you want to talk about an annoying mod? take a look at the OCZ EvoStream 600w power supply cables.

IMG_1514.JPG

UV tubing... 

Took all of the tubing and internal wiring until I had just each individual wire and then sleeved them. Pain you know where. 

I can post pictures if you want proof. I did the 24 pin, 8 pin, and both PCI-e connectors. 

Stille (Desktop)

Evoo Gaming 15"

11 minutes ago, Brink2Three said:

After much consideration I decided on heatshrinkless method with PET sleeving from MDPC-X.

Lutro0 has a good tutorial on dealing with double cables.

I'm using PET sleeving from MDPC-X. Paracord likes like a pain in the butt.

I'm also going to try heatshrinkless method.

10 minutes ago, Brink2Three said:

Paul's hardware had to splice cables on his arctic panther build. Didn't look too bad and wasn't visible since it was behind the motherboard tray once installed. So seriously, its not a big deal. 

And you want to talk about an annoying mod? take a look at the OCZ EvoStream 600w power supply cables.

IMG_1514.JPG

UV tubing... 

Took all of the tubing and internal wiring until I had just each individual wire and then sleeved them. Pain you know where. 

I can post pictures if you want proof. I did the 24 pin, 8 pin, and both PCI-e connectors. 

Paul's cable sleeving looked ok. But I think he was getting frustrated with the time it took and as a result his SATA power cables looked average. But it was good overall.

I don't like that i can see coloured cables.

1 minute ago, jello77 said:

Paul's cable sleeving looked ok. But I think he was getting frustrated with the time it took and as a result his SATA power cables looked average. But it was good overall.

I don't like that i can see coloured cables.

In my photo? that's just a stock photo from OCZ. Before I sleeved them. 

Stille (Desktop)

Evoo Gaming 15"

Just now, Brink2Three said:

In my photo? that's just a stock photo from OCZ. Before I sleeved them. 

Ah ok. My bad.

Cablemod.  Their cables are great and you can get some custom stuff with their configurator.

Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.

4 hours ago, natsuu said:

any recommended sellers for sleeved psu cables?

you can custom design your own cables here: https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/

our regular kits are available at Performance PCS and Newegg (US) and at NCIX (Canada) - for European Resellers please check here: https://cablemod.com/where-to-buy/

17 hours ago, CableMod said:

you can custom design your own cables here: https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/

our regular kits are available at Performance PCS and Newegg (US) and at NCIX (Canada) - for European Resellers please check here: https://cablemod.com/where-to-buy/

As nice as your cables are...I can't justify the cost. Especially when the AUD is weak as piss. 

On 18/10/2016 at 11:29 AM, natsuu said:

so over priced compared to other retialers

I find that for most hardware that yes they are more expensive.

Though the cables are quite comparable to what Cablemod sells them for. However if you want fully customised cables, you would have to buy direct from Cablemod which then gets unjustifiably expensive for me.

Cablemod is expensive, but I must say having recently crimped and sleeved my own cable extensions, the time involved in doing so is significant. Tremendously satisfying of course, but not without its frustration and to be honest unless you plan on sleeving regularly, the overall cost by the time you pay for the necessary tools (quality crimper, pin removal tool etc), plus all the time invested in making them... well, it has certainly made me think again about buying ready made... ESPECIALLY if I wanted cables made to go directly in to the PSU (i.e not extensions)... no way would I attempt that. I always dismissed Cablemod due to the cost, but I can actually see the advantage now.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti