[UPDATE 2] NEW Red Dead Game teased?!

This is what has been tweeted by Rockstar games:

and it's on their site aswell:

http://www.rockstargames.com/

Thoughts?

EDIT: new image

so, it's a new game in the Red Dead Series...

EDIT 2

Confirmed: Red Dead Redemption 2, FALL 2017

New Red Dead Reedemption game?

Hasn't this been on the rumor mill for a while now? 

A couple of months ago people were debating if there was a new Red Dead game in the making or if it's ´just´ a remake of Red Dead Redemption with a possible PC release. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

They're going for "GTAV" style announcement/hype, that thing worked like charm, all they did was splash this on their website:

Spoiler

grand-theft-auto-v-logo.jpg

Yeah, people were suspecting that a remake of RDR was to be revealed, and that the game would finally also be available on the PC. But, the rumoured date for a reveal passed, and people surmised that the rumour was false. This makes it look like the rumour was legit, and Rockstar only changed the reveal timing.

I hope so.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Excuse my rant but... 

Rockstar, you better fucking not fuck this up. I mean a proper PC release like you did with GTA V, I don't care if I have to wait 2 years for it as long as it works. I've waited and waited to play RDR because I refused to buy an XB360/PS3 just to play one game and I rarely get hyped over games these days but I will get uber hyped over RDR finally coming to PC. (I'm already hyped over the rumour of the tease of the release :P) 

BTW I was the one who posted the rumour about the reveal a month or so ago... I've heard so many great things about RDR and I REALLY want to play it. 

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

i'd rather have a remaster of RDR for PC, really want to replay it a better everything than what it was on the PS3

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

The name of the image on there site is in a div called "msitfmeotoi", looks like it could be an abbreviation of something

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

Grand Theft Horsy

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Don't care about console exclusives, never even cared for the cowboy bullshit anyways. I guess is an American thing about consoles and horses.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Exciting! If it comes to PC i'll get it!

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

I am accepting bets. What gets released first? Red Dead on PC or working PS3 or 360 emulator. Place your bets everyone.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

Horse theft auto :)

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

The Red Magnificent Seven? 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

15 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Don't care about console exclusives, never even cared for the cowboy bullshit anyways. I guess is an American thing to be retarded about consoles and horses.

ah butt hurt much

i played it on 360 and it is one of the best games i have ever played. is it worth getting a console for .....meh not at full price but cheap defo

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Just now, jaggysnake57 said:

ah butt hurt much

I own a 360 and a PS3 with several games, just not the fucking cowboys one. Nice try.

-------

Current Rig

-------

So long as they let you press a button to skip the skinning animation I'm all over this.

I love me some Grand Theft Horse.

On October 16, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Misanthrope said:

Don't care about console exclusives, never even cared for the cowboy bullshit anyways. I guess is an American thing to be retarded about consoles and horses.

There's nothing wrong with consoles, horses, or cowboy stuff.  There is something wrong with you though.  If you don't like that stuff in RDR then I suggest you remain silent instead of sounding foolish by insulting the large number of people that enjoy everything you just insulted.

Also, using the word "retard" as an insult is considered very offensive by the differently abled so I suggest you never use it that way ever again.

18 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

I own a 360 and a PS3 with several games, just not the fucking cowboys one. Nice try.

Saying you own a few consoles (which you could easily be lying about) doesn't save you from the crap you said.  Sorry but if you're going to criticize something then own up to what you said and it's fair for others to criticize you in response to your comments.

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

There's nothing wrong with consoles, horses, or cowboy stuff.  There is something wrong with you though.

There is plenty wrong with consoles: by the time RDR was out they were significantly behind PCs. But I already stated I own console and console games so this point is moot.

There's nothing wrong with me: you can't fucking tell me what I should and should not like. Since the very first reply I said that I never cared about cowboy bullshit. I didn't say that nobody should, I even game a plausible explanation of being culturally based taste (By not being an American I was never exposed as much to the cowboy tropes as many of you) but you can't just claim "Oh you're wrong if you don't like this thing I like"

This is fucking subjective shit we're talking about and I never gave you or anybody pause to think that I was stating cowboys are some sort of demonstrably bad genre or anything like that. I merely say I don't like the trope. Closet thing to a Cowboy movie you'll ever see me enjoy it's Jodorowsky's El Topo.

-------

Current Rig

-------

4 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Saying you own a few consoles (which you could easily be lying about) doesn't save you from the crap you said.

Oh do I need to be saved now? Beg for forgiveness? Consoles are fucking shit. I happen to own shitty products (if you most know I didn't pay for the consoles, one is owned by a family member and one I won at a raffle) and happen to own a few games for them. I am allowed to own shitty products just as I am allowed to stuff my fucking face with donuts every day while being perfectly aware they're fucking junk food, unhealthy and bland tasting compared to other foods.

-------

Current Rig

-------