nvidia shield tablet or portable

idontknowwhy

help me please im indesicive.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. help me please im indesicive.

• nvidia shield portable
    • nvidia shield tablet
    • iphone se

I really like playing games on my android phone and it can play pretty much every game but I was thinking about either getting an NVidia shield tablet or an NVidia shield portable. which one should I get? I know that the portable is less powerful and weird to use for anything else besides gaming but I really like the idea of always having a controller with me and not having to pay $50 extra for it. but I also really like watching movies and videos on my device too and the tablet would be better for that.  I'm not very good at making decisions so I need some help. which one should I get?????? I was also thinking about getting an iPhone se ,and I know how most android fans feel about iPhones, but I really like having the internals of the 6s in the size of the 5 because I don't like large phones. i was going to get the iPhone 5 but then the six came out then i was waiting for a smaller phone to come out. i knew people who had iPhone 5s at the time and i loved the size and feel of the phone. i suck at making decisions so please help me. please. i made a poll so please help please I'm bad at decisions please. if u didn't get bored halfway through this horrible post then thanks. :)

6 minutes ago, idontknowwhy said:

I really like playing games on my android phone and it can play pretty much every game but I was thinking about either getting an NVidia shield tablet or an NVidia shield portable. which one should I get? I know that the portable is less powerful and weird to use for anything else besides gaming but I really like the idea of always having a controller with me and not having to pay $50 extra for it. but I also really like watching movies and videos on my device too and the tablet would be better for that.  I'm not very good at making decisions so I need some help. which one should I get?????? I was also thinking about getting an iPhone se ,and I know how most android fans feel about iPhones, but I really like having the internals of the 6s in the size of the 5 because I don't like large phones. i was going to get the iPhone 5 but then the six came out then i was waiting for a smaller phone to come out. i knew people who had iPhone 5s at the time and i loved the size and feel of the phone. i suck at making decisions so please help me. please. i made a poll so please help please I'm bad at decisions please. if u didn't get bored halfway through this horrible post then thanks. :)

I used to have the portable the screen size really sucks you have to be so close to see anything.

this topic made sense until the iPhone SE was on the poll.

you're basicly asking if you should eat an apple, eat a pear, or bang your head into the wall.

(may or may not have watched a college struggle with his new iPhone for about a week xD)

It really depends on your use case. I owned the portable for a while and it was great when in transit riding as a passenger due to having the screen rigidly attached to the controller with easily adjustable angle. However, this is the only case (in addition to gaming in bed) where I would consider it better than the tablet which is more powerful by far and of course has a larger screen. I ended up selling mine because I started working from home and no longer spent much time in transit at all.

If you spend a lot of time on a buses, trains, etc then go for the portable otherwise the tablet is the better option.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd go with a shield tablet if I'm going to buy one. But since I'm El Cheapo hehe I'm saving up...