Antimalware Service executable using a large amount of system resources.

Person74

Any way i can stop this, even when I'm not virus scannining, the thing uses up to 10% of my CPU, any way i can stop that?

Just now, TrigrH said:

outside uninstalling and using something else? probs not

What should i uninstall?

Just now, TrigrH said:

you tell me mate :P

I can't tell which program because it's only telling me about the executable using CPU usage, it sounds like it's releted to anti virus, the only antivirus other than defender i have is malwarebytes.

Just now, Person74 said:

I can't tell which program because it's only telling me about the executable using CPU usage, it sounds like it's releted to anti virus, the only antivirus other than defender i have is malwarebytes.

task manager will tell u, right click on the entry in task manager then go to process or something

1 minute ago, TrigrH said:

task manager will tell u, right click on the entry in task manager then go to process or something

It's Windows Defenders backround service, found that out after a google search, gonna disable it and just use malwarebytes.

xD 10% ;( Windows 10 uses 25-50% of my cpu,Sometimes 100% I have i5 2500k ;( No room for gaming.

It's Windows Defender...  You can temporarily disable it, but to disable it permanently you must use a Registry modification or edit policies in the group policy manager.  I suggest leaving it on, it's probably just scanning or something.