Asus z87-pro Error led lights

hey guys! i have been getting 2 different codes from the Led light Error thingy and im not sure what it is. is there also a way to turn it of? im thinking about getting Yellow led strips to make my pc look cooler but with the Red lights from Error code thingy being on all the time it will look wierd :\

The error codes i get: A0, and when i wake up the computer from sleep it gets error code 30

2guxl41.jpg

ma9xzm.jpg

( i know i need to clean my computer and manage the cabels better :P)

Any help would be appreciated

As far as i can tell it is just a step in the boot up process. Does it stay there whilst in Windows?

yeah, thats the annoying part :\

I'm not sure why. Mine displays "40" in Windows. I would perhaps contact ASUS about it

do you know if there is a way to turn of the Led display thingy?

do you know if there is a way to turn of the Led display thingy?

I don't think you can i'm afraid. You could always cover it with some non conductive tape or something similar

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

I don't think you can i'm afraid. You could always cover it with some non conductive tape or something similar

like duct tape? thats a good idea :D

I would use electrical tape instead. Duct tape isn't designed for that sort of thing and may be conductive.

ok, thanks for the help everyone !

Apparently A0 means the BIOS handed control over to the OS, which is how it should be. My board says A0 too.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

• 2 years later...