Nova Launcher Double Tap to Wake?

SteadfastWhiplash

Hey there, I have a Moto G4 and was wondering what I can use to enable a double tap to wake feature with Nova Launcher Prime. This would probably be the most useful shortcut for me and so far I haven't been able to come across any good solutions on the internet. I know that this technically isn't considered mobile gaming, but the help would be greatly appreciated.

not sure if this will be possible with just nova launcher, as you need more than just root permissions for nova to access the lockscreen so it can persist to allow double tap to wake. i know some kernels can though 

13 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Or you can root your phone and allow nova to have root access for your device 

I would but I sadly got the Amazon version of the phone. Just looking through google I can't tell whether or not it'll work but in the video the guy says that codes aren't being given for the Prime Exclusive.

I don't know if this is achievable in stock Moto G4. Although there is a double tap to do something in Nova Launcher. In my case I programmed it to Greenify's Widget Lock + Hibernate. Works great even though I'm not rooted.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink