How is my build?

ok so this is the build im WORKING on, far from complete but i want input on if ive made any choices that are simply a complete failure... be as brutal as you want, rather get the truth over people being nice

to start... that parts i ALREADY HAVE

msi x99 Titanium

OCZ rd400 m.2 nmve 1TB

some fans

64GB of the total 128gb i plan to get

both titan X pascals

48" led tv

all logitech prefs

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/6HXH3F

i plan to get the caselabs case and mod it for vertical mounted gpus rather then horizontal so i can actually see the waterblocks. (once caselabs resumes orders)

20160923_123444.jpg

This honestly looks like you went on a website and selected the most expensive things on the store. But if you have the funds its a really overkill build.

What is this build for? You can get windows OEM keys off kinguin for $15. If gaming, 6700K is faster, only get 6850K if need extra cores. 1200W is overkill, 850W is enough. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

Your case is not worth $450.

I would get EVGA DG-87 instead.

40 minutes ago, rn8686 said:

What is this build for? You can get windows OEM keys off kinguin for $15. If gaming, 6700K is faster, only get 6850K if need extra cores. 1200W is overkill, 850W is enough. 

its just there to show i have windows 10, no way in hell i would pay 110 for it, i do alot of editing and im doing it on a 4790k now and i wanted to get something i can use for a long time... as for power, thats not taking in to consideration that ill be heavily OC everything which will cause a much larger power demand as well as all the fans and watercooling. rather have a little extra then barely enough. and i got a really good deal on the psu.

17 minutes ago, PCNoobie said:

why so many fans?

more fans = less noise... and ill be running 60mm rads so push/pull will be very beneficial 

15 minutes ago, PCNoobie said:

Your case is not worth $450.

I would get EVGA DG-87 instead.

first that evga case looks horrible in my opinion, and do your research caselabs in one of the best cases you can possibly buy. full solid aluminum parts what is truly modular (not like that mastercase 5 BS they pull) the case as i plan to buy will cost me about 600 after the extras and shipping. this is very close to the same case thay jayztwocents has. same brand just a different model. 

1 hour ago, AinsleyHarriot539 said:

This honestly looks like you went on a website and selected the most expensive things on the store. But if you have the funds its a really overkill build.

didnt just select most pricey parts, going for a full silver build then using the nzxt hue+ to basicly make it all any color i want, just some of the parts i got so far. cpu and MB getting here tomorrow

20161008_030632.jpg

20161008_030641.jpg

20161008_030657.jpg

20161008_030732.jpg

Well I congratulate you for having such a high income and can afford the most overkill and beautiful pc and i cry on the inside on its beauty.