Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kmlcs

Note 7?

Well it's a great phone, the early ones had a bad battery, obviously. But according to their website they now have a new battery installed, so IMO it's worth it, just make sure you get one with a new battery. 

Yeah it's a great phone, but consider some other offerings, like the LGV20 Before purchasing

>>> QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING <<

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain.

If I'm Wrong, Please Point It Out. I'm Open To Criticism and Learning New Things. I Won't Bite.

Important Links

|→ PC Troubleshooting ←|→ Memory Overclocking Guide ← | → PSU Tier List ←| → SSD Tier List ←|

Less Important Links

|→ RX 480 VS GTX 1060 ←|→ You Probably Don't Need A Big PSU ←|  

↓ - My System Build - ↓

Spoiler

CPU: (Delidded) Core I7 4770K @3.5Ghz (OC incoming..)

GPU: GTX 1070 @2+Ghz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-HD3

RAM: Ballistix DDR3 OC'ed to 2000Mhz

Power Supply: Corsair RM750X

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62

Storage: 240GB SSD + 2TB HDD

Case: Corsair Crystal 460X With 5 RGB Fans

Peripherals:

• Corsair K95 RGB MX Brown
  • Corsair Glaive RGB
  • HyperX Cloud Stinger

↓ - My Laptop, If Anyone Happens To Care - ↓

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 512GB SSD - 16GB DDR4

"PC cosmetics and RGB are in some situations more important than The performance of the PC itself"

-Mahatma Gandhi

The LG V20 seems to be a better choice now after considering that their specification is about the same and there are reports that the Note 7 are still having issue after the exchange

As a owner of a note 7. I love mine though i dont really care for the battery. My note 3 lasted forever but this thing dies pretty fast

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables