Note 7?

kmlcs

I was planning on buying a note 7 next week. Is it still worth it to buy?

Well it's a great phone, the early ones had a bad battery, obviously. But according to their website they now have a new battery installed, so IMO it's worth it, just make sure you get one with a new battery. 

Yeah it's a great phone, but consider some other offerings, like the LGV20 Before purchasing

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

The LG V20 seems to be a better choice now after considering that their specification is about the same and there are reports that the Note 7 are still having issue after the exchange

As a owner of a note 7. I love mine though i dont really care for the battery. My note 3 lasted forever but this thing dies pretty fast

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables