PowerColor Radeon R9 280X TurboDuo OC

Case

Corsair 350D, Windowed

Storage

Sandisk 256GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB

PSU

Cooler Master G450M

Display(s)

HP w2216 [21", WSXGA+@75hz] - Sony [15" XGA@75hz] (both TN)

Cooling

Cooler Master Hyper 412S

CPU: R7 1700 GPU: GTX 1070 RAM: 32GB

CPU
i5-4440

Motherboard
ASRock B85M Pro4 (dead Fan header)

RAM
G.Skill Aegis 8GB, DDR3L-1600, CL11-11-11-28

GPU
PowerColor Radeon R9 280X TurboDuo OC

Case
Corsair 350D, Windowed

Storage
Sandisk 256GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB

PSU
Cooler Master G450M

Display(s)
HP w2216 [21", WSXGA+@75hz] - Sony [15" XGA@75hz] (both TN)

Cooling
Cooler Master Hyper 412S

Do you like the 350d?

Do you like the 350d?

for the size you could have an ATX case (NZXT S340), but it's ok

CPU: R7 1700 GPU: GTX 1070 RAM: 32GB

Ready for this. K6 2 350 with a TNT 2 64 GPU. Its was my third PC and first I build completely. My first PC was a Super 286 with a 20mb hard drive

Working on my first one now :DD

The first computer I ever build was for my school. The principal gave us an $800 budget to build two pc's that would be used in the computer lab. Around six people from out grade built them during lunch. They ran ubuntu and everything. We felt so accomplished. No idea what the specs were other than the fact that it was an intel cpu (I remember the stock cooler) and an asrock board. It's what first really got me into building computers. Needless to say, since then our computer lab has been updated with ~20 iMacs... 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Intel core I3 cant remember what model but it was sandy bridge

8GB of ram

nvidia gt 520

1tb hard drive

some asus motherboard

Intel core I3 cant remember what model but it was sandy bridge

8GB of ram

nvidia gt 520

1tb hard drive

some asus motherboard

cool!

The only thing I remember from my first build is that it had a 6870 and was in a Zalman Z9 Plus case and it was painfully loud.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

The only thing I remember from my first build is that it had a 6870 and was in a Zalman Z9 Plus case and it was painfully loud.

cool

The one i'm using now :)

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

If you built a computer, and your ram is at least a GB, stop talking. Lol. It was soo hard to build a computer after not building one for about 11 years. The technology has changed soo quickly!!! I remember having a 10GB harddrive and an 8MB Video Card. And that was my first build. I remember having to use DOS. Windows 3.1. That was epic. I miss Windows 3.1.....

CPU<: 4820k mother board<: ASUS P9X79 LE, Socket-2011 GPU<:ASUS GeForce GTX 780 3GB PhysX CUDA PSU<:Corsair CX 750M, 750W                                monitor<:benq (gl2450)                                           memory<:Kingston DDR3 HyperX blu 1600MHz 16GB                 storage<:3tb + 125 gig ssd                                                                      

If I where to put an extra GPU in there would I need a better PSU ?

the first one I built was when I gutted my 386 and poured in the parts for the first 486 build (486 25mhz) it still ran the original 2 mb ram but scored a 16bit soundblaster card, a 24x CD drive and ditched the floppy drives that were in there, more of a major upgrade than a build but it was the first time I delved into PC building/ upgrading. the second was when I went to a 486 dx 100 with a better sound card, a 100x CD drive and way more ram (if memory serves correct I went to 32mb).

MISS HOVER, I ATE MY GLUE!!!!

If you built a computer, and your ram is at least a GB, stop talking. Lol. It was soo hard to build a computer after not building one for about 11 years. The technology has changed soo quickly!!! I remember having a 10GB harddrive and an 8MB Video Card. And that was my first build. I remember having to use DOS. Windows 3.1. That was epic. I miss Windows 3.1.....

lol

I remember when you had a lot of ram if you had in the mb range and video cards, what were they? but I agree, I miss the old DOS 6/ windows 3.1 days.

MISS HOVER, I ATE MY GLUE!!!!