Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jman5625

Leafy After Effects Outro

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi everyone! I really like Leafy's outro and I was wondering if there was anyone here who can make a replica of his outro or make something similar. 

Thanks to anyone who responds!

Outro: 

21 minutes ago, jman5625 said:

Hi everyone! I really like Leafy's outro and I was wondering if there was anyone here who can make a replica of his outro or make something similar. 

Thanks to anyone who responds!

Outro: 

If I was you, I wouldn't get a replica because people would comment saying "YOU COPIED LEAFY YOU IDIOT" and so on. Getting something somewhat similar but adding new elements is the best way to go. I know this isn't the answer you were looking for and I don't know what you need the outro for (YouTube?) but I'm trying to help.

40 minutes ago, kittycannon said:

If I was you, I wouldn't get a replica because people would comment saying "YOU COPIED LEAFY YOU IDIOT" and so on. Getting something somewhat similar but adding new elements is the best way to go. I know this isn't the answer you were looking for and I don't know what you need the outro for (YouTube?) but I'm trying to help.

If this was me I would not want to be associated with leafy, and being told I copied him would kill my morality. 

1 hour ago, kittycannon said:

Alright thanks man. I agree with you about the whole you coped leafy thing

1 hour ago, kittycannon said:

Do you know anyone who is good with After Effects/ Are you good with it?

5 hours ago, jman5625 said:

Do you know anyone who is good with After Effects/ Are you good with it?

No, sorry. You could try and track down the guy that made it (as long as you put his name in your video or whatever you need it for).

6 hours ago, REDDEATH said:

If this was me I would not want to be associated with leafy, and being told I copied him would kill my morality. 

The joys of youtube.