Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Muzzy2002

Is it a good build?

Recommended Posts

It's high-end pc,it will do anything you want from it :D 


My PC (Acer Aspire 5):

i5-8250U 4C/8T *Currently running at -0.090V*

2 x 4 GB DDR4 2400MHz;

Nvidia GeForce MX150 2GB DDR5;

128 GB M.2 SSD;

1 TB Hard Drive;

17,3" 1600x900 Display

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, that will be able to do everything maxed out 60fps at 1080p or 1440p and some games at 4k so you're good there.  And yes you will because Cryorig coolers don't come with it pre-applied they come with a tube of it.


i7 6700k | Asus Z170I Pro Gaming ITX |16Gb Kingston HyperX FURY 2400mhz DDR4 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Samsung 850 EVO 250Gb + WD Black 2Tb | Corsair RMx 650W | Phanteks EVOLV ITX

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 5 October 2016 at 6:15 PM, Gamessys said:

Yes, that will be able to do everything maxed out 60fps at 1080p or 1440p and some games at 4k so you're good there.  And yes you will because Cryorig coolers don't come with it pre-applied they come with a tube of it.

So I won't have to buy any ill just have I tube of it with it to apply when building? And do I need to reapply it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Only thing I  would add is a 1-2tb HDD. 480gb will do for a short while but won't be enough for most people.

 

But yes that will run everything and anything


CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good build but you could build it for cheaper, and no you wouldnt need thermal compound


Main Rig: Intel Core i7 4790k, R9 280x, EVGA 500 watt 80puls bronze, 32GB Ram HyperX120GB Kingston SSD, 1tb WD Blue, Asus sabertooth Z97, Aerocool A800

 

Router: Pentium G3220, 8GB Ram, No idea what board,250 Watt PSU, 320gb Seagate Drive

 

Personal Devices: OnePlus3, Kindle Fire HDX

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Muzzy2002 said:

So I won't have to buy any ill just have I tube of it with it to apply when building? And do I need to reapply it?

No, you won't have to buy any.  And Cryorig coolers don't come with paste already applied so you'll just have to put a grain of rice sized spot on the CPU and screw the cooler down on top and you're good to go.


i7 6700k | Asus Z170I Pro Gaming ITX |16Gb Kingston HyperX FURY 2400mhz DDR4 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Samsung 850 EVO 250Gb + WD Black 2Tb | Corsair RMx 650W | Phanteks EVOLV ITX

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, georgeLH said:

Good build but you could build it for cheaper, and no you wouldnt need thermal compound

No not really, I have a couple 6700k/1080 builds in pcpartpicker and they are all $1500 or more..


CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Moress said:

No not really, I have a couple 6700k/1080 builds in pcpartpicker and they are all $1500 or more..

With any prebuilt you can almost always build them cheaper, you wouldnt have to pay for build cost.


Main Rig: Intel Core i7 4790k, R9 280x, EVGA 500 watt 80puls bronze, 32GB Ram HyperX120GB Kingston SSD, 1tb WD Blue, Asus sabertooth Z97, Aerocool A800

 

Router: Pentium G3220, 8GB Ram, No idea what board,250 Watt PSU, 320gb Seagate Drive

 

Personal Devices: OnePlus3, Kindle Fire HDX

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 5 October 2016 at 6:26 PM, georgeLH said:

With any prebuilt you can almost always build them cheaper, you wouldnt have to pay for build cost.

This isn't prebuilt I'm building it myself...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 5 October 2016 at 6:18 PM, Gamessys said:

No, you won't have to buy any.  And Cryorig coolers don't come with paste already applied so you'll just have to put a grain of rice sized spot on the CPU and screw the cooler down on top and you're good to go.

So don't have to replace or any of that shit it been told

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a MSI motherboard and it has a lot of useless bloatware. I made the mistake of thinking it was necessary. Anyways everything else seems pretty good. Especially that 1080 mmhh. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 5 October 2016 at 6:47 PM, BleakCracker said:

I have a MSI motherboard and it has a lot of useless bloatware. I made the mistake of thinking it was necessary. Anyways everything else seems pretty good. Especially that 1080 mmhh. 

Lol I need a build that's gonna last a decent while and everyone I know has a msi that's what drove me to this build

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Muzzy2002 said:

So don't have to replace or any of that shit it been told

A cryorig cooler comes with a tube of thermal paste that you will need to apply yourself, and like all thermal pastes you will need to replace it from time to time.


CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×