Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stefannxd

Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey guys and girls,

Im looking for graphic cards and then i saw the zotac 1070 amp extreme.

Now is my question do i need anything to support the card in my H440 because its a kinda heavy card?

nope , it has a backplate and should be more than fine;shouldn't sag at all. the amp cards are normally pretty good too. only thing might be iffy is zotac support but, you can send them a email about something easy and if they respond soonish than they are doing ok on that front, RMA is another beast though and i can speak of zotac rma. 

1 hour ago, stefannxd said:

Hey guys and girls,

Im looking for graphic cards and then i saw the zotac 1070 amp extreme.

Now is my question do i need anything to support the card in my H440 because its a kinda heavy card?

1 hour ago, blackadder said:

nope , it has a backplate and should be more than fine;shouldn't sag at all. the amp cards are normally pretty good too. only thing might be iffy is zotac support but, you can send them a email about something easy and if they respond soonish than they are doing ok on that front, RMA is another beast though and i can speak of zotac rma. 

I have the normal 1070 AMP and it does SAG quite a bit, my inwin 303 comes with a GPU support arm however:

nYy2ZR5.jpg

3 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

I have the normal 1070 AMP and it does SAG quite a bit, my inwin 303 comes with a GPU support arm however:

snip

well that's surprising, a modestly built backplate should stop that.  maybe something to tie it up is in order. 

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, blackadder said:

well that's surprising, a modestly built backplate should stop that.  maybe something to tie it up is in order. 

Im going to use it with a MSI X99a Sli plus motherboard