Wireless mouse stopped working

Im currently trying to use the Logitech MK320 Wireless keyboard and mouse combo, and all worked great for the past few days until this morning when the mouse would connect to the pc but it would not register any inputs. I tried the simple moving usb ports, taking out batteries and changing them, software updates, windows 10 updater. none of it fixed it but when i tried the mouse on my laptop with the same OS it worked. it really like to not have to return this product if i can fix the issue.

20 minutes ago, Kuebodeaux said:

Im currently trying to use the Logitech MK320 Wireless keyboard and mouse combo, and all worked great for the past few days until this morning when the mouse would connect to the pc but it would not register any inputs. I tried the simple moving usb ports, taking out batteries and changing them, software updates, windows 10 updater. none of it fixed it but when i tried the mouse on my laptop with the same OS it worked. it really like to not have to return this product if i can fix the issue.

24 bucks? just get an new one or go to devices and click forget, reset, replug in, and then it will say installing drivers (should), if it dont work , just get an different one or same one, if still dont work, SOL

MF UH BEANS