Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

Ultimate DIY Desk PC - Desk Construction

Would like to thank Linus for making it look so easy, I actually dared to try building my own PC Desk. First go at woodworking and PC modding, and think it turned out quite alright. I'll try to give back to the community by helping people trying to do the same :)

Here's a short video of it - sorry for the shameless self promotion, I also use the same video to advertise my channel sometimes :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H56qhC1AVS8

What do you guys do to keep the LEDs up?

I finished the wood portion of the project and I am trying to keep the LEDs glued to the wood and I am having a hard time with it.

bsdAYSGsv4r7tYItZTrZ6lnpzYfb2Ue-Ip-T9Nh85QOd_vrEMHSAm_VetmHhUaLJ49PZPcZf8WCHdvRx9Uo6A4oOVzYrDTxxDE8WBaEd71OJJlguMVnUblqnaNJyqlHH3V4lEk1f-fooeZTDdVzYkU5_SIWqsDKsohskWtORMmkwKnbn-QWknMwjOwxvhXlVQI6w0FBx3_sjk5n5moTjW1bSnvRh7p0v6n2m3o17B2kcPdv70oV9auwDmm-P7dG7lMoHLJyNzpQyS5RAzj8F2QTjkMcWFe6oT94nWt2KZQx84qe2L_r3Tcjv42MELV9CuUWdhHDr_0RsS6EBOrSNkUuWlReEe7xI9j2N-4ZlMKXf9pKyGnyHaWIz7C9K9kIMf20ikM7iCLRZFyuJyDWyEhuxOMexAil3819UZKIXvcWPA8IVeCOfk9Uj3s0ahbSE0xLagAF5Cw_31UJ1kBxNyqafbVJL8ePXCMrkadXBEQr3n4rdalcSMuhxnAoSGIO9qLYjqjcvZFQEoDMpKCrIdNC4vkk-mcu5sTkyhKdSzJ3sbF602HcH7-nL5FsFjNwgzTuauCKOsD4YnS1e7g1GsXywFPi6Ibu34nuCGMtG2VFbz7XBATLPi5PuZmkNaXZb0aidv0DUKPoyY_DdEh8cBCuXkQ=w711-h947-no

What did you use for a top cap? My mdf is splitting in spots, if I can’t repair I’ll have to pry them off and redo them at some point.