FanXpert 3 does not see fans correctly.

MrKat
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
Just now, MrKat said:

Hey,

I have Fanxpert and I have fans in Chassis headers 2,3 and 4 but pc sees 1,2 and 4. Also when I customize them to go full speed they dont do so. They do change speed when system gets hotter or I set to turbo mode or a faster mode. How to fix this?

If you change the configuration for your fan setup be sure to run Fan Tuning it will recognize all the fans that are connected to the headers, not to mention make sure the headers that are connected are setup for PWM control and DC voltage control(3pin) accordingly for each fan within the BIOS.

Hey,

I have Fanxpert and I have fans in Chassis headers 2,3 and 4 but pc sees 1,2 and 4. Also when I customize them to go full speed they dont do so. They do change speed when system gets hotter or I set to turbo mode or a faster mode. How to fix this? All chassis fans are 3 pin. ASUS Maximus VIII Hero.

Just now, MrKat said:

Hey,

I have Fanxpert and I have fans in Chassis headers 2,3 and 4 but pc sees 1,2 and 4. Also when I customize them to go full speed they dont do so. They do change speed when system gets hotter or I set to turbo mode or a faster mode. How to fix this?

If you change the configuration for your fan setup be sure to run Fan Tuning it will recognize all the fans that are connected to the headers, not to mention make sure the headers that are connected are setup for PWM control and DC voltage control(3pin) accordingly for each fan within the BIOS.

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Yup solved, cheers!