First time build -power supply-

Yes that is enough but I would go with EVGA SuperNova powersupply full modular 500W at that price point.

But to be honest this is not a good build for 900 USD you can get a nice one 

2 minutes ago, PourMeSomeSoda said:

Is the power supply on this builds list enough to support all other parts??? http://pcpartpicker.com/list/VQ8cxY

Yeah the power supply should be fine. However, you have a couple of other issues. Your otherbosrd supports a max clock of ddr4-2133, and you have ddr4-3600. Spending money for they high clock is a waste of money as it will be downclocked. Instead, get the cheapest single stick of a ddr4 8gb ram you can find, and that way you can add another 8gb stick later on. Also, your CPU comes with a cooler, you do not need to buy a separate stock cooler. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

4 minutes ago, Windows 10 said:

Yes that is enough but I would go with EVGA SuperNova powersupply full modular 500W at that price point.

RMx at TIER 1

No need to swap

Here is a better build for the same price -

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/twPqHN

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

14 minutes ago, Windows 10 said:

I already have the power supply but when I got it came with a 20 dollar mail in 

12 minutes ago, Windows 10 said:

Guys what do you think of this - http://pcpartpicker.com/list/VBmcxY I modified it, but I am not sure if the CPU cooler fits but other wise isn't it better?

I'm just going use the stock cpu cooler that came with the cpu and I already bought the power supply at this price just wanted to make sure it was enough before I bought anything else 

image.png

21 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Yeah the power supply should be fine. However, you have a couple of other issues. Your otherbosrd supports a max clock of ddr4-2133, and you have ddr4-3600. Spending money for they high clock is a waste of money as it will be downclocked. Instead, get the cheapest single stick of a ddr4 8gb ram you can find, and that way you can add another 8gb stick later on. Also, your CPU comes with a cooler, you do not need to buy a separate stock cooler. 

That was mistake the memory I bought on  sale was the same memory but running at 2133 sorry lol ?

2 minutes ago, PourMeSomeSoda said:

That was mistake the memory I bought on  sale was the same memory but running at 2133 sorry lol ?

And also didn't know if pcpartpicker would calculate the stock cooler in lol 

Just now, PourMeSomeSoda said:

And also didn't know if pcpartpicker was calculate the stock cooler in lol 

1 hour ago, PourMeSomeSoda said:

Is the power supply on this builds list enough to support all other parts??? http://pcpartpicker.com/list/VQ8cxY

The RMx is solid. You're good.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||