Phantex Evolv ATX or EVGA DG-86

TubsAlwaysWins

So what case should I use for my next build? The Phantex Evolv Atx TG or the EVGA DG-86 or 87 (Not sure yet)? What are some advantages and disadvantages of both?

It will be housing a MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon, a i7-6800K, and either a EVGA GTX 1070 or 1080 (Not sure yet)

Looking for a silent build (Or Near silent), as well as getting a decent Overclock on. (Maybe like Linus did in his original build where he had fans completely off under no load (The way my system is usually). Might water cool (Probably a BeQuiet Dark Rock pro 3 if I don't) (don't think I will do a full loop due to me not having alot of money at the moment). \

Please explain why you picked what case you did. Thanks

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Well I think look wise they are very different. I personally think the Evolv TG looks fantastic. The DG-86 is more of a PC cabinet (and very large). They should both be able to do whatever you'd want. I think the Evolv TG would be more practical.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Enthoo Elvolve ATX TG, funny thing I noticed the other day on Newegg pricing, the TG is 10 bucks more then the regular model but has free shipping where teh regular has a 10 dollar shipping harge so they cost like a PENNY different.