Need help for a soundcard

I have a motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 (Rev. 1), the integrated sound card is a Realtek ALC1150, with this card and the Realtek HD Audio Manager, I can make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously, as well get rid of the 5.1 feature an separate all input jacks as independent input devices, all remain jack can be used as input jacks.

I'm usually stream in Twitch... so right now, I use an audio output for gamesound, and another output for Teamspeak and Spotify... this two outputs get into an external mixer, and with a XLR microphone get back to the computer and then into the stream (broadcast)....

The thing is that I want separate control from Teamspeak and Spotify, so I need (at least for now) an additional output so I can address every sound source to a different output, and control the volume levels in my behringer mixer...

Does anyone know any PCIe soundcard that has this feature (specially the one that makes front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously)?

Thank you

10 minutes ago, Hackerock said:

I have a motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 (Rev. 1), the integrated sound card is a Realtek ALC1150, with this card and the Realtek HD Audio Manager, I can make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously, as well get rid of the 5.1 feature an separate all input jacks as independent input devices, all remain jack can be used as input jacks.

I'm usually stream in Twitch... so right now, I use an audio output for gamesound, and another output for Teamspeak and Spotify... this two outputs get into an external mixer, and with a XLR microphone get back to the computer and then into the stream (broadcast)....

The thing is that I want separate control from Teamspeak and Spotify, so I need (at least for now) an additional output so I can address every sound source to a different output, and control the volume levels in my behringer mixer...

Does anyone know any PCIe soundcard that has this feature (specially the one that makes front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously)?

Thank you

I don't know of one off the top of my head, but I thought I would ask this: Is there any software that you could use to achieve the same thing? Seems like this would be a simpler, and cheaper solution. Even the Windows 10 volume mixer allows you to control audio from different apps (to some extent).

53 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

I don't know of one off the top of my head, but I thought I would ask this: Is there any software that you could use to achieve the same thing? Seems like this would be a simpler, and cheaper solution. Even the Windows 10 volume mixer allows you to control audio from different apps (to some extent).

No, I just move from a USB Microphone (Razer Seiren) to an XLR, because it's easier for me use hardware controls than software ones... I prefer to have this 3 (or 4) outputs and control them from my external mixer....

Thank you anyway ?

2 minutes ago, Hackerock said:

No, I just move from a USB Microphone (Razer Seiren) to an XLR, because it's easier for me use hardware controls than software ones... I prefer to have this 3 (or 4) outputs and control them from my external mixer....

Thank you anyway ?

Software option may still be the way to go. There's plenty of USB controllers that, with a bit of knowhow, you can map to control pretty much any functionality. I've got a pretty nifty USB rotary mixer that I can use to control volume. However, if I think of a soundcard, I'll let you know :)