Linus's cat may have been found!

Ashley
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

Actually crying right now. Thanks for your support guys. 

I've missed my baby.

You should give them a badge.

a hero batch or something :)

First off: Congrats @LinusTech! I can only imagine how massive this relief must have been! (I briefly lost my dog for about 15 minutes once, it wasn't fun). I know you must have combed through your neighborhood and close by areas with a brick!

One thing that has puzzled me though, Slick said your cat was a real badass, and you said you searched some woods close by, which in my book transelates to a badass killer-cat in some woods. All the cats I have known that has been given access to woods have gained weight. They have been such efficient killers that dead critters would just start to pile up at the doorstep of whoever owned the cat. I can't figure out how yours has managed to lose weight :P

most cats are badass they are great survivors 

I remember the WAN show when Linus was mentioning his cat gone missing and feeling so sad inside because I had my baby for 12 years and reading that Rocket has not only been found, but returned...I think I need a moment.

onions get out of here!

I remember the WAN show when Linus was mentioning his cat gone missing and feeling so sad inside because I had my baby for 12 years and reading that Rocket has not only been found, but returned...I think I need a moment.

onions get out of here!

Damn sneaky onions!

Damn sneaky onions!

Not just onions but freshly chopped onions.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

Actually crying right now. Thanks for your support guys. 

I've missed my baby.

Can i hug you?

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

As long as you're not the guy in your avatar.

tumblr_mr0lv8mNbR1stsj1vo1_400.gif

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

@LinusTech what a relief that you have found rocket was not aware until i saw the post on instagram but very happy that he is very good despite being gone for a long time
I think you finding him is karma for being a very good person and helping all these people on youtube and for creating forum where people that enjoy tech can come together and receive help :D THANKS LINUS

| CPU ------ i5 4670k 4.4ghz ------ MOBO ------ MSI Z87 GD65 ------ GPU ------ MSI TF3 7950 OC ------ GPU2 ------ EVGA GTX660 SC ------ RAM ------ G.SKILL Sniper ram 1866 2x4 ------ PSU ------ Corsair AX860 ------ SSD ------ Kingston Hyper X 3K 120GB ------ HDD ------Seagate 1TB ------ CASE ------ Corsair 300r |

How did I miss this fantastic news? This is great!

Same, I just saw this come up on a FB feed. As a fellow bengal owner (Another thank you to Linus for recommending Diana @ Kanpur), I would be a wreck if my guy got out and lost. Definitely a great way to start off the weekend seeing him returned (if a bit late to the party).