spoilers broken still for me?

terrytek
27 minutes ago, terrytek said:

i got this

56f9ca804d.png it was so much i had to expand the console so i didn't have to send multiple screenshots.

How many times did you click the spoiler? Twice?

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

How many times did you click the spoiler? Twice?

just once.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Just now, terrytek said:

just once.

Are you 100% sure? Can you try again, and see whether it logs that much stuff again?

Also, on the first page of this thread (navigate to it, then press F5 to clear up any weirdness with the pagination), run

jQuery._data($(".ipsSpoiler_header.ipsSpoiler_closed, .ipsSpoiler_header.ipsSpoiler_open")[1], "events").click;

and something should be logged to the console - screenshot and post it here.

HTTP/2 203

39 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Are you 100% sure? Can you try again, and see whether it logs that much stuff again?

Also, on the first page of this thread (navigate to it, then press F5 to clear up any weirdness with the pagination), run

jQuery._data($(".ipsSpoiler_header.ipsSpoiler_closed, .ipsSpoiler_header.ipsSpoiler_open")[1], "events").click;

and something should be logged to the console - screenshot and post it here.

apparently the code is broken somewhere, i get this error

VM7394:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'click' of undefined(…)

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

12 hours ago, terrytek said:

apparently the code is broken somewhere, i get this error

VM7394:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'click' of undefined(…)

You are running it on page 1 of this topic, right?

HTTP/2 203

11 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

You are running it on page 1 of this topic, right?

yes.

On 05/10/2016 at 0:32 AM, terrytek said:

yes.

OK, try running

$===jQuery

and

jQuery(".ipsSpoiler_header.ipsSpoiler_closed, .ipsSpoiler_header.ipsSpoiler_open")

On the first page of the thread. No need to refresh the page between them or anything.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

I feel like it would be easier to get terrytek a new computer, lol

Good point.

Can you try reinstalling Chrome and/or switching to Firefox/Opera

HTTP/2 203

so i think my problem might just be limited to one pc, because spoilers still work for my laptop, but when i try to open them on my pc, it doesn't work. i use chrome both times. weird.