csgo input lag after windows 10 update (mouse)

Sebbydo

I just did the windows update(anniversary) and since then I've been getting a very noticeable delay from the mouse. I've tried re downloading csgo, rolling back to previous version of windows, new mice, new gpu drivers, combatibility mode and administrator mode. idk what do do now but plz halp

Have you clean installed?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

14 minutes ago, Sebbydo said:

I just did the windows update(anniversary) and since then I've been getting a very noticeable delay from the mouse. I've tried re downloading csgo, rolling back to previous version of windows, new mice, new gpu drivers, combatibility mode and administrator mode. idk what do do now but plz halp

Did you make sure that all of your mouse drivers are up to date? I would also check to make sure that the update did not start hogging all of your system CPU, RAM or otherwise because Windows is known to do stuff like that on occasion.

51 minutes ago, CapedCrusader21 said:

Did you make sure that all of your mouse drivers are up to date? I would also check to make sure that the update did not start hogging all of your system CPU, RAM or otherwise because Windows is known to do stuff like that on occasion.

cheers, but everything is working fine both cpu on about 15-20% in cs and ram is in normal usage. idk whats wrong. ive got 66600k(stock) 4x4 dddr4 2100 mhz, gtx 770 2gb, asrock fatality performance h170. so it should be running fine on this

55 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Have you clean installed?

Thanks but im gonna use that as a last resort coz its a pain in the ass. Cheers anyway

28 minutes ago, Sebbydo said:

cheers, but everything is working fine both cpu on about 15-20% in cs and ram is in normal usage. idk whats wrong. ive got 66600k(stock) 4x4 dddr4 2100 mhz, gtx 770 2gb, asrock fatality performance h170. so it should be running fine on this

Is the lag just in CS GO or is it on the desktop and other games as well? If it is just in CS GO I would try reinstalling the game.

On 9/28/2016 at 7:05 AM, Sebbydo said:

Thanks but im gonna use that as a last resort coz its a pain in the ass. Cheers anyway

How is it a pain?

Just plug in the USB, format, install, and then redownload your programs.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Check if DVR in the xbox app is turned off. Ive heard the anniverary update is ruining the fps in some games. Had the problem myself as well.

19 hours ago, CapedCrusader21 said:

Is the lag just in CS GO or is it on the desktop and other games as well? If it is just in CS GO I would try reinstalling the game.

it is just in csgo, ive been playing bf and rocket league instead and their fine. also a side note when in big picture mode it has the lag there too. and did try reinstalling csgo but no success. I might do steam in a bit tho

19 hours ago, Enderman said:

How is it a paint?

Just plug in the USB, format, install, and then redownload your programs.

coz im lazy. and have a lot of programs and shit where i like it, ik its not that big a deal but if theres an easier fix than ill take that.

17 hours ago, sun2 said:

Check if DVR in the xbox app is turned off. Ive heard the anniverary update is ruining the fps in some games. Had the problem myself as well.

I tried to find it but couldn't. I roller back to the older version of windows so would that have fixed it if that's what is was?

On ‎29‎-‎9‎-‎2016 at 0:35 PM, Sebbydo said:

I tried to find it but couldn't. I roller back to the older version of windows so would that have fixed it if that's what is was?

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR

AppCaptureEnabled DWORD

0 = Off 1 = On

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore

GameDVR_Enabled DWORD

0 = Off 1 = On

Yeah not sure if an older restore point would help. Maybe^ But the new update and csgo input lagg is caused by the DVR settings of the xbox app.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/4w0hmi/windows_10_anniversary_update_causes_input_delay/

Good luck