What monitor do I get?

Jayliss

I am upgrading to a 144hz 24inch monitor and I was wondering if someone could help me decide between the following 3 as they are in my price range. If you can explain to me why the monitor you pick is better that would be great.

-Asus VG248QE

-BenQ XL2411Z

-Aoc G2460P

The BenQ XL2411Z has the lowest contrast ratio of the three so I'd scratch off that one. Aoc G2460PG has G-Sync while Asus VG248QE does not if that's something you want. In the end my vote is for the Asus as well since G-Sync is kinda overrated since Nvida's new Fast Sync can work with any monitor. In addition to the fact that I don't think you could ever use  G-Sync panel with an AMD graphics card if ya ever got one.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

I'm thinking of going for the sox monitor as I save 60 bucks if you compare the price from the acres price to the aoc