Sell an Origin Account

Jogostar

Hello Folks,

Just a quick question.

Is it legal to sell an Origin account including the games?

Since I really don't like the whole Origin/Battlelog stuff i thought i sell it,

Greetings :)

(BTW not sure if this is the right topic, feel free to correct me.)

qEgVrIa.jpg

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Sorry but you can not sell on the forum

Edit: If you want to you can, I don't think EA will say no. Just not on the forum :)

\

I don't want to sell it here, I'm just asking if it is legal to sell an account in general.

Not here, but if you go to darkest alley in your city and sell it there, then it is legal.

Edit: If you want to you can, I don't think EA will say no. Just not on the forum :)

Not here, but if you go to darkest alley in your city and sell it there, then it is legal.

Thanks for the quick replies. :)

I doubt it is legal or at least it is against their policies. But I don't think they can really monitor who are selling their accounts and so on. 

sell it to me!not on the forum!

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

sell it to me!not on the forum!

we have a site here in switzerland called ricardo.ch I'm going to sell it there, sorry :)

Selling Origin accounts is against thier TOS, you shall clearly say to the person you are selling to, that you are NOT liable for the account being banned or anything similar.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Selling Origin accounts is against thier TOS, you shall clearly say to the person you are selling to, that you are NOT liable for the account being banned or anything similar.

will do, but now that I think about it, I think I will make giveaway here on the Forum :)

I'm pretty sure yuo are not allowed and what about your credit card info and stuff its not a good idea to sell an account. You should have decided before you bought games that you knew what you were getting into.

I'm pretty sure yuo are not allowed and what about your credit card info and stuff its not a good idea to sell an account. You should have decided before you bought games that you knew what you were getting into.

I never use a credit card in Origin.

I don't understand why people hate battlelog and origin so much. It was horrible but seriously you have to do one extra thing and you hate it? Origin is actually usable now and most of the EA games that is out and/or is coming out is really good. Battlelog makes no sense, but it makes your game run smoother without having it in-game.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

its against their terms of service but who cares about that

u wont see "EA sent Gamers to jail for selling their accounts" on the news any time soon

people sell accounts all the time

World of warcraft

Steam

Guildwars

etc

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

its against their terms of service but who cares about that

u wont see "EA sent Gamers to jail for selling their accounts" on the news any time soon

people sell accounts all the time

World of warcraft

Steam

Guildwars

etc

and World of Warcraft/Steam/GW accounts get banned for that all the time.. your argument is totally invalid.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

and World of Warcraft/Steam/GW accounts get banned for that all the time.. your argument is totally invalid.

oh really ?

hmm the Wow accounts and steam accounts i sold and bought are just fine.... your argument is totally invalid.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

oh really ?

hmm the Wow accounts and steam accounts i sold and bought are just fine.... your argument is totally invalid.

No it is not. Saying they ban accounts, doesn't mean that EVERY account gets banned. I said there is a CHANCE that it MAY get banned... I didn't said that it WILL get banned. SO please read my statement carefully before refusing what I just said.

No it is not. Saying they ban accounts, doesn't mean that EVERY account gets banned. I said there is a CHANCE that it MAY get banned... I didn't said that it WILL get banned. SO please read my statement carefully before refusing what I just said.

k