Creative HS 1200

DragonTamer1

So I've had the Creative HS 1200s for about 6 months and I'm very happy with them (there are a few minor complaints though).

I have recently run into a problem in that when I lay in bed to casually watch something on TV (TV audio goes through the system audio) or Netflix or whatever I happen to be watching, I use the systems speakers. The problem is that they are quite difficult to get to a level that is loud enough for me to hear yet quiet enough to not be heard through the (paper thin) walls.

My plan is to modify my 1200s so that they will have a headphone jack for in ear headphones that can be comfortably worn in bed. I have the jack and all the equipment ready to go, the problem is... I have no freaking clue how to open the 1200s housing.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to open it without breaking it?

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit