Spelling English words properly

Mooshi

i speek 'murican, hwats this englaish thingy?

My grammar hurts.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

The occasionnal disconnect between US and UK English is somewhat jarring, whether it's spelling, pronounciation, the accent...etc.

Now i know, one is like thousands of kilometers away from the other, fundamentally it's the same, but we can't deny some differences which creates this problem like mentionned earlier which is... ok, english is the most spoken language in the world (well sort of), so... do i learn the US one or the UK one ? Which one makes more sense for my international interactions ? Most of which i see are obviously leaning towards the US and Canada english, so i guess um'...  yeah i can't really decide on a definite conclusion, but as a whole, i kinda agree on the general idea the author is communicating.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

i my country english in not the primary language.

when i write posts i most of the time know what i want to write,but i dont know how to spell the words.

google translate

English is such a broken language, there's barely any rules to it.

I was taught "i" before "e" except after "c".... there are so many exceptions though >: (

My Rig:

OS: MSX CPU:Intel i5 4690K RAM: 16GB Averix Core Series  GPU: XFX R9 280X SSD:128GB Crucial M4 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z97N Wifi Powersupply: Corsair HX750 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i Case: Corsair 250D Monitors: Asus VE278 and Asus VW202 Keyboard: Steel Series 6G V2 Mouse: CM Sentinel Advanced Audio: Objective 2 ODAC Headphones: Senheiser HD595

doesn't matter. Win championships and spell shit however the hell you want. 

It's all about winning.