Water cooling case help

Copper317

Hello, I,m planning to build a proper water cooled pc over the next few months and i was wondering what most people would offer as a case. i know things like the phanteks enthoo evolv and the fractal design define s ,but was wondering  if there were any other cases that anyone suggests. No budget so go wild if you want just no case labs please. This computer does have to be able to be moved with some degree of ease. 

Must fit this hardware!

Asus x99 strix gaming 

2 mechanical hard drives

1 intel ssd

Corsair rm 750

gtx 1070.

honestly... What is your reason for going custom watercooling?

Is it sheer total bling and to hell with practicality? Enthoo Evolv ATX TG

Is it extreme functionality support with a mix bag of looks? MasterCase Maker 5 or BeQuiet Dark Base 900 Pro

Is it just the best silent build money can buy? Fractal Design Define S

For me the third option was my calling card, and for water-cooling mid-towers the Define S is simply unparalleled. 

I don't particularly recommend anything larger than the Mastercase Pro/Maker 5 though since hardware dwarfism looks like shit.

Anyways, enjoy your build (and if you do get the Define S, consider doing the quick and simple glass panel mod, example in my signature)!

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS