Ncase M1: Full custom WC, AIO + Accelero or custom cpu cooling + accelero?

Infin8

Hello, I am curious as to what will give me better Temps and noise; a full custom loop with only a EK PE 240, a custom cpu loop with an apogee drive II + an accelero for my Gpu with 2x120mm fans or an AIO (H105) + the same accelero setup.

If there are people with an Apogee Drive II and confirm that it's quiet, I'd prefer that to the AIO. 

I'm not just looking for facts, but also for opinions on what you think would be quieter. 

I've looked into your scenario as well. However, I can't comment on the apogee drive 2.

What accelero are we talking about??

I myself am looking at the xtreme 3 as it is the only xtreme version available in NZ>

The accelero will push hot air into the case and doesn't reduce the temps enough for it to be worth my money. Removing the GPU shroud and putting 120mm fans underneath, as well as reapplying paste on the GPU should give you similar results in regards to temperatures but it won't cost you as much.

I would imaging the custom loop will give you better temps/noise levels but costing more than a H105. The H105 isn't a bad choice.

Have you looking into this AIO??

idcooling.com/News/detail/id/72