Need os and software help

Caolan.Kelly

So basically I torrented Windows ( I know I shouldn't have but after building my computer I couldn't afford it) and when I was installing it my power went out, now the usbs files are corrupt, I can't figure out how to download it and it how to install it, I've tried torrenting some but I think my hard drive is messed up after the first download, I used teamos download and it downloaded and installed fine but upon booting it it said getting lc and then it came up with unmountable boot volume,

anyone able to help me out ? 

Just now, Caolan.Kelly said:

So basically I torrented Windows ( I know I shouldn't have but after building my computer I couldn't afford it) and when I was installing it my power went out, now the usbs files are corrupt, I can't figure out how to download it and it how to install it, I've tried torrenting some but I think my hard drive is messed up after the first download, I used teamos download and it downloaded and installed fine but upon booting it it said getting lc and then it came up with unmountable boot volume,

anyone able to help me out ? 

Using a gigabyte h110m s2 motherboard I can't figure out how to reset my system from bios to see if that works 

maybe use a legitimate copy of windows? its like 35-45$ on r/MicrosoftSoftwareSwap. Most likely your issue is because your download was corrupt or missing system files.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

33 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

maybe use a legitimate copy of windows? its like 35-45$ on r/MicrosoftSoftwareSwap. Most likely your issue is because your download was corrupt or missing system files.

I read not to use Reddit that it is very sketchy

Iligal os can work but were not allowed to tell you how. You could always use a free os like mint until you got windows. In my opinion windows 10 is the be all / end all.

but i sitll use sometimes mint and others.

2 minutes ago, xgn said:

Iligal os can work but were not allowed to tell you how. You could always use a free os like mint until you got windows. In my opinion windows 10 is the be all / end all.

but i sitll use sometimes mint and others.

I didn't realise youse couldn't alright I am using mint atm but it's not easy for a noob like me also it is very bad for gaming I find 

1 hour ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

It's far less sketchy then you think. I highly advise you legally purchase a key, really it's not that much. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

I think the NSA caught on to you and corrupted your drive.

It's not a race to the bottom.

23 hours ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

More sketchy then using a pirated version of Windows? 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.