Mouse fix?

ibrahimwa1
Go to solution Solved by LukeS,

Email Razer and ask about a replacement. Just remember opening up the mouse intentionally to modify or fix/clean it voids the warranty. (This is the best solution)

Try super glue, duck tape, or buying a new one. There's not that much that you can do. Sorry!

My Razer ouroboros broke any ideas on how to fix it?
The broken part is the removable back of the mouse and it's uncomfortable to use the mouse without it.

the rest of the mouse works fine.

i put some arrows indicating the broken areas vs how it should look like(sorry for bad quality)

,20160924_112337.jpg20160924_112318.jpg

Thanks - Ibrahim

Email Razer and ask about a replacement. Just remember opening up the mouse intentionally to modify or fix/clean it voids the warranty. (This is the best solution)

Try super glue, duck tape, or buying a new one. There's not that much that you can do. Sorry!

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

2 hours ago, LukeS said:

i guess that all i can do since razer dosen't ship to my country il try it out

27 minutes ago, ibrahimwa1 said:

i guess that all i can do since razer dosen't ship to my country il try it out

how did you get the mouse then?

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

On 9/26/2016 at 6:20 PM, LukeS said:

how did you get the mouse then?

i got it from a "authorized razer retailer" i found on the razer website i assumed they should have replacement parts, but they don't provide them, even if you still have a warranty left 

1 hour ago, ibrahimwa1 said:

i got it from a "authorized razer retailer" i found on the razer website i assumed they should have replacement parts, but they don't provide them, even if you still have a warranty left 

Get your warranty then. I can't think of a single gaming company which provides a replacement part feature. You always need to sent the product in directly for the company to overview.