What gaming peripherals should I get.

Sorlance

What peripherals should I choose.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Keyboard (Please suggest others if you want but I would either like first hand experience or reasoning.)

• Corsair k70 RGB Cherry MX Red
    • Corsair k70 RGB Rapidfire
    • Corsair k95 RGB Cherry MX Red
  2. 2. Mouse (Please suggest others if you want but I would either like first hand experience or reasoning.)

• Corsair Sabre RGB
    • Corsair M65 RGB
  3. 3. Mousepad (Please suggest others if you want but I would either like first hand experience or reasoning.)

• Corsair Polaris RGB mousepad (I REALLY LIKE RGB AND HAVE A LOT OF MONEY(sortve))
    • Other.
  4. 4. Headset (Please suggest others if you want but I would either like first hand experience or reasoning.)

• SteelSeries Siberia 350
    • Corsair void Wireless RGB gaming headset.
    • Sennheiser GAME ONE PC Gaming Headset - Black
    • SteelSeries Siberia 840

So I have been making some decisions on peripherals over the past month and I narrowed it down to the ones that I put in the polls so that I can get more feedback volume since last time I tried this it got like 3 responses. I mainly am interested in what choice to make as what I have selected based on experience and price. I have a total budget of about 400 give or take a hundred and I will be buying the keyboard first then the mouse then the headset and so on. Perhaps some at the same time. I assume that wireless is not the way to go for most things but if anyone has suggestions I am very interested if something is actually good. I mainly play fps games most of which consist of overwatch, RGB is almost a requirement but not if something is a really good deal and or has a nice color scheme (red and black). I would prefer everything to from the same brand as much as possible but I am not interested in razer products.

Thanks for your help - Ethan