PC Building help requested.

I am building a PC (Look here ===> http://pcpartpicker.com/list/c3C8QV) for the first time and have been doing research on what to get and what not to get but I am still not as knowledgeable as someone who has first hand experience with PC's so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  The guidelines are close to $3,000 and can run anything at 60 fps except for true 4k, as that get's outrageously expensive. Also I want a rig that is almost all RGB so the rig can be any color the user wants. Thanks.

I am hoping to get into video editing, so I was considering whether to go with 16gb or 32gb. I ended up going with the 32gb because the rig would look more full with the extra sticks of ram. I believe I am going to remove two of the sticks for now and buy them later.

1 minute ago, NearlyThomas said:

I am hoping to get into video editing, so I was considering whether to go with 16gb or 32gb. I ended up going with the 32gb because the rig would look more full with the extra sticks of ram. I believe I am going to remove two of the sticks for now and buy them later.

Sounds good.

That way you save some money, and if you decide video editing is your thing you can get them later

Shipping sucks

1 hour ago, NearlyThomas said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fb7pKZ

Just made it a bit cheaper.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats