Making a case? bad or good

For my new build I was planing to get a corsair spec m2 matx case, but then I get idea to make an open test bench that looks nice or I should get corsair spec m2 and make it more pretty somehow (give examples) 

TNX

2 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

For my new build I was planing to get a corsair spec m2 matx case, but then I get idea to make an open test bench that looks nice or I should get corsair spec m2 and make it more pretty somehow (give examples) 

TNX

If you build a test bench on your own, are you going to actually use it as a "test bench" or will you just use it in the same manner you would have if you purchased the Corsair SPEC=-M2?

If you aren't going to use it as a test bench where you're constantly swapping parts, I'd recommend going with a traditional case build.  The dust build up on your test bench along with increased risk of damage probably wouldn't be worth it if you didn't plan to use it in that manner.

1 minute ago, done12many2 said:

If you build a test bench on your own, are you going to actually use it as a "test bench" or will you just use it in the same manner you would have if you purchased the Corsair SPEC=-M2?

If you aren't going to use it as a test bench where you're constantly swapping parts, I'd recommend going with a traditional case build.  The dust build up on your test bench along with increased risk of damage probably wouldn't be worth it if you didn't plan to use it in that manner.

I would us it as a regular case so I gues I need to find a way to make corsair spec m2 or zalman r1 or z1+ somehow prettier.