Redo the iMac Review

ImJustChew

The 2014 review was old and most of the stuff was wrong, I would say like 80% in the Software was wrong.

Its time to redo The whole review with a new Mac.

Fanboyism will not get them to review something, just an fyi, also there was nothing wrong with their review

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

T

30 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

there was nothing wrong with their review

Like yeah. There was so much stuff the claimed wrong in the software side. One example like you can't resize icon size in finder and cannot hold down keys to type repeatively

3 minutes ago, Chew Tzi Hwee said:

T

Like yeah. There was so much stuff the claimed wrong in the software side. One example like you can't resize icon size in finder and cannot hold down keys to type repeatively

So now you can hold down keys to type repeatedly? Nice! Apple invented something new, again.

On 25/09/2016 at 11:45 PM, Erik Sieghart said:

But his review was 100% spot on

Like my FIRST Example is that You can resize Finder Icons if Linus was in the correct view.

And Linus first stated problem was the free scroll thing on the mouse can be fixed with a simple command line.

Linus also stated about all the shortcuts that are as confusing as hell but Its nearly the same as a Windows PC, Even better to use than a Windows PC.

He says the "Brightness is F14 and F15, BUT WHERE IS F14 AND F15??"??? ITS ALREADY PRINTED ON THE KEYBOARD LINUS!'

He was using the list view in finder. No wonder linus can't do a good mac review without google.

Finder refreshes items near instant so there's no refresh button.

"You can't cut and paste Mac Things!, Yeah like Windows People can do this!" Don't worry linus, Mac people use a better thing called 'Move'

Linus can just use finder to look at his files instead of iPhoto.

His animation time was set to slow.

Well for linus, quicksnap is good, for me , quicksnap is S**T.

He said it lacks a preview but there was still something known as mission control from the start.

He could just open a .docx file and save it to not force someone to help linus do all the work.

Like there is so much stuff Linus could have said and done.