Where to put speakers?

Nater

This is the rooms layout

Orange = Daily Driver Monitor, mostly be using speakers, both for music, and non-competitive gaming

Green = Gaming Monitor, will be using speakers on occasion 

92bc9d182ccb4ad1ad955ca205d24fe5.png

Speakers will not fit on desk, mounting anywhere is an option.

Ideally you'd want equal distance between where you're sitting and both speakers but impossible in your case because it looks like your seating location changes depending on what monitor you're using.  I would wall mount one in the corner on the right side and the other a little past the left edge of your desk and have both a little higher than your monitors facing in and down, your daily driver monitor's seating location would be a lot more balanced than the other but that's a compromise you'll have to make.

Would there be an issue since I'm not sitting forward in my desk? 

Welp, I took a little bit to draw a crappy picture, and I think I've found what is probably going to be the best for your situation. The top image is your current layout, and the bottom is more what I would recommend if you want the audio to sound consistently good without having to tweak the balance of the speakers, and the speakers would then more or less be equidistant from your ears in either position.

ears.png