What kind of magic or some bug. Help. Getting 30 fps in game

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Frame rate: 30 fps, sometime can go low to 28 or even higher than that like 60 and even 200. 60 in pause menu and 200 in the first loading screen so nothing to worry.

Overall the game runs around 30 fps.

Now it is good right?

No.

The game settings set to Hyper

Here are the settings available

Low>Medium>High>Ultra>Hyper

There is this guide showing how to change settings and stuff from a file

https://www.reddit.com/r/mirrorsedge/comments/4nrkc6/how_to_change_the_settings_preset_outside_the_game/

It is indeed Hyper

But it does not feel hyper at all. Some texture still need to focus so they get detailed when looking at it and the main and most important point:

My system

GTX 760 and i5 4460

How the hell Hyper and 30 fps?

Vsync is off. Rest at hyper. Even motion blur is on.

FPS measured with ShadowPlay and FRAPS

Or my eyes are deceiving me?

its ea , its cinematic 

/s 

check if you have Gsync on or if you have Vsync forced via nvidia control panel 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

Make sure your texture filtering quality is set to quality in the control panel. 

Lower settings will cause textures to blur in games regardless of in game settings.

update I think it is how the game should work. I just changed to low and the game got around 70 fps.

Wow I am impressed with this beast

1 minute ago, dexxterlab97 said:

update I think it is how the game should work. I just changed to low and the game got around 70 fps.

Wow I am impressed with this beast

i mean its a brand new title wich was seen to be demanding , you are on a 760 , that thing is not that big of a performer anymore 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

7 minutes ago, Space Reptile said:

i mean its a brand new title wich was seen to be demanding , you are on a 760 , that thing is not that big of a performer anymore 

I saw benchmark that they could pull 22 ish fps on a 760 with ultra but it was beta. still beast I think considering a decent playable fps

Just now, dexxterlab97 said:

I saw benchmark that they could pull 22 ish fps on a 760 with ultra but it was beta. still beast I think considering a decent playable fps

30fps on hyper is a very respectable number 

PSU Tier list

12 hours ago, dexxterlab97 said:

So your issue wasn't that you were getting only 30fps? It was that you were getting more fps than you should had?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

So your issue wasn't that you were getting only 30fps? It was that you were getting more fps than you should had?

my issue is that is getting more than i expected

That's not an issue.. 

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb