Rank these FTP GAMES

Ryuhayabusa132

Now yesterday I asked you to suggest me some games, I got alot of replies with great suggestions, and now I've summarized the games. Now if you can find the time, please rank these games from nr.1 - nr.10

-Evolve Stage 2 

-Unturned 

-Warframe 

-Team Fortress

-Heroes and Generals

-Paladins

-Planetside2

-Blacklight Retribution

-Ark Survival of the Fittest

-Heroes of the Storm

i've not played many of those, but i kinda have a few opinions to drop in:

- unturned is garbage, it is made by a 12 year old that has no idea about game design, and has no idea how to capture a community. the game very quickly goes dull, is full of "this is so terrible i'd almost call it a bug" issues, and so on.

- TF2 (guessing you meant that by "team fortress") is an amazing game, it's just also very chaotic. if that's something for you, good, if it isnt it's better to stay away.

- ark... just look at the steam reviews.. it's kinda self explanatory at some point. it is also from the only devs in the world who would pre-release a game, and then make PAID dlc during prerelease. there's a few livestreamers i watch that got it for free, and even they seem to be at least uncomfortably with this buisiness strategy.

- heroes of the storm is a blizzard game, if you have played blizzard games and non-blizzard games in the same genre, you'll get what i mean by this. it's like your grandma's pie is different from someone else's grandma's pie, but you cant quite pinpoint why.

30 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i've not played many of those, but i kinda have a few opinions to drop in:

- unturned is garbage, it is made by a 12 year old that has no idea about game design, and has no idea how to capture a community. the game very quickly goes dull, is full of "this is so terrible i'd almost call it a bug" issues, and so on.

- TF2 (guessing you meant that by "team fortress") is an amazing game, it's just also very chaotic. if that's something for you, good, if it isnt it's better to stay away.

- ark... just look at the steam reviews.. it's kinda self explanatory at some point. it is also from the only devs in the world who would pre-release a game, and then make PAID dlc during prerelease. there's a few livestreamers i watch that got it for free, and even they seem to be at least uncomfortably with this buisiness strategy.

- heroes of the storm is a blizzard game, if you have played blizzard games and non-blizzard games in the same genre, you'll get what i mean by this. it's like your grandma's pie is different from someone else's grandma's pie, but you cant quite pinpoint why.

I can imagine people that have weak laptops or computers playing that game, it's fine. 

30 minutes ago, Ryuhayabusa132 said:

I can imagine people that have weak laptops or computers playing that game, it's fine. 

if you're on about ark, some guy mentioned GTA V at 60FPS, and ark at 10, go figure ;)