Issues with launching CS:GO HALP*

I just installed a update for windows, then  I decided to do the "reset this pc" in windows and tried to install csgo with the same settings I had before, and I am met with the game not launching, I can get the game to launch without any launch options I use  -refresh 144 -novid -high -console -tickrate 128 +fps_max 999 +rate 128000 before,  but not this makes the game not launch with any of these settings in the launch options. It use to work but now the game is a laggy mess being at 60hz when I usually play at 75HZ with the -refresh 144  command, it made the game smooth and bearable, but it's a ugly mess to play without those settings, any help please. 

I have 144Hz monitor and i dont need 144 command.... U dont need fps or rate launch option neither. All these settings are saved in your CFG. U cant change tickrate, thats ONLY on server side and u have no controll over that. Whats "-console" for ? I always have console available ingame....

TLDR; all those commands are useless in launch options in steam.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

you might need to disable the xbox DVR thing in the xbox app if your game is capped at a low framerate. I don't know why it wouldn't launch though

On 9/24/2016 at 3:17 PM, Thony said:

I have 144Hz monitor and i dont need 144 command.... U dont need fps or rate launch option neither. All these settings are saved in your CFG. U cant change tickrate, thats ONLY on server side and u have no controll over that. Whats "-console" for ? I always have console available ingame....

TLDR; all those commands are useless in launch options in steam.

Doing the -refresh command will just set the game to sync with 144hz giving me atleast better frame times and, it is considerably smoother for someone not running 144hz (I'm running 75hz), tick rate sets my client side rate to 12800 so when I host map or join a server it will be 128tick, -Console is just so that console opens when I launch cs and I can launch into a warming up map immediately.