15 minutes ago, MR.awesome1 said:
So I've fallen in love with the Dan Case A4 SFX since day one, but was scared to back as many probably are with such high failure rates of delivery on indie campaign . So I waiting for the full release. My question to guys would u wait until Zen and see what's up or down size now but keep my i5 4690k? (LGA 1150).
*Note the Dan Case A4 SFX has not been released but I am assuming it will be in North America before Zen releases.
Here's what you should do. Wait till you know HOW Zen performs cause last thing you want is to buy a 4690K only to have a similarly priced Zen CPU come out and perform 40% better