Does Newegg.com ship to Canada - Has anyone used a parcel forwarder? How much extra is it?

Canada EH

Title says it all.

I notice some products on .com that are not on the .ca website.

There is a parcel forwarder at Sweetgrass Montana, so I am thinking of using it. Or should it be quicker for me to get one in Seattle?

Vancouver has large mail centers, for Canada Post and others.

Where are you?  Shipping stuff across the border or even within Canada is crazy expensive.  But if you gotta have some sort of unique product, then not much of a choice, now is there?

I am in Canada...................................eh

Specifically, Oil country aka Tar Sands..... near the mountains.

Well I can get free shipping to a mail drop in Seattle, then pay for a service to repackage and mail.

I think the mail drop in Sweetgrass is for cross-border shoppers. It would be shipped to Vancouver then back to Alberta. Take twice as long.

I'd rather do that, spend a few extra bucks ~$20 for drop ship service with postage on a new old stock then buy used on fleabay.

6 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

I am in Canada...................................eh

Specifically, Oil country aka Tar Sands..... near the mountains.

Well if in that part of Alberta (although I'm not sure what part of the oil sands is near the mountains -- Fort McMurray is closer to Saskatchewan than the mountains), you're basically stuck using a forwarder.  If you're in Vancouver, then driving down to Bellingham isn't that big of a deal. 

I've heard of people having stuff shipped to their hotel rooms if they're vacationing in the US. 

Actually, come to think of it, as a Canadian, they won't let you order from Newegg.com, even if you're getting it shipped to a US address.  Believe me, I tried, as I (a Canadian) am frequently in Minneapolis on business and tried to buy some Newegg.com-only items shipped to my office there.  Ended up having to order from Amazon.com, which cost me more $$$, but they would sell to me with my Canadian CC.

Amazon.com is a nother one I cant buy from.

Its not actually Newegg selling it and shipping it, it is some other company selling it on newegg's site. It does not say refurbished so I think its just new old stock.

they won't let you order from Newegg.com, even if you're getting it shipped to a US address.  Believe me, I tried, as I am frequently in Minneapolis and tried to buy some Newegg.com-only items.

Yeah, credit cards might be the issue there. I will see what I can do.

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

Amazon.com is a nother one I cant buy from.

I buy from Amazon.com all the time.  Either shipped to Canada ($$$$, but necessary for certain items that I can't find in Canada), or shipped to the USA.  Never had a problem. 

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Yeah, credit cards might be the issue there. I will see what I can do.

I tried about 4 different credit cards, and even Paypal.  Never was successful in buying from Newegg.com with a Canadian CC address and a US shipping address (nor a Canadian shipping address).  I called them and they couldn't help me.

Yeah credit cards, they know. Prepaid is a different game. I got an idea. Its a long shot.

I wish I had a trustworthy friend in the USA. Lots of things are cheaper down there.

28 minutes ago, Mark77 said:

I buy from Amazon.com all the time.  Either shipped to Canada ($$$$, but necessary for certain items that I can't find in Canada), or shipped to the USA.  Never had a problem. 

I tried about 4 different credit cards, and even Paypal.  Never was successful in buying from Newegg.com with a Canadian CC address and a US shipping address (nor a Canadian shipping address).  I called them and they couldn't help me.

Ah ah ah ah, I remember this. Address field in newegg.com account does not contain Canadianin their Country. I feel you now Mark77, I feel you. I will switch it up now and see what comes up.

Canada is not a big enough market. Guess Ireland and Poland are.

I,ve ordered off newegg.com numerous times with a Canadian cc and had it shipped to the sweetgrass location as its a short drive for me.  They wont ship to a canadian address.

Bringing the stuff back across all i had to pay was the 5% gst everytime.

Well then those mail forwarders will work then.

Write down Suite #102 instead of PO Box #102 in the mail box store.

I moved on, dont want that item from newegg.com anymore.

But there will always be something that I want from Walmart.com or Newegg.com or Amazon.com, ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!