Need help

jamil_12345678901
Go to solution Solved by MoVo,
43 minutes ago, jamil_12345678901 said:

I tried but it still pops up when i open chrome.

Did you try to reinstall chrome? Are you using a 32bit or a 64bit version of chrome? Found this on reddit, maybe it works for you

Try ipconfig /flushdns  ipconfig /flush

I have been getting problems where every time i open up chrome or a game, i have been getting these Windows firewall pop ups saying "Windows-Firewall has blocked some funktions in ______ for all public and private networks". I know these come up time by time but they keep poping up every time i open a program up. I went to try unblocking chrome but when i press ok it didnt change anything and they keep poping up. I tried to inactivate these messages but whenever i close the page, it just resets.

c3aea134cd.pngthis is the pop up i get(its in swedish but it should be the as the english ones)

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i dont know what to do and i hope i can get some help :)

This is the incorrect section should be in windows subsection. I, however, have no idea how to correct this.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Maybe the network you're connected to is recognised as a public network, try to check the second box in this popup window. I once had this error and it was caused by a wrong configured network connection in windows

22 minutes ago, MoVo said:

Maybe the network you're connected to is recognised as a public network, try to check the second box in this popup window. I once had this error and it was caused by a wrong configured network connection in windows

43 minutes ago, jamil_12345678901 said:

Did you try to reinstall chrome? Are you using a 32bit or a 64bit version of chrome? Found this on reddit, maybe it works for you

Try ipconfig /flushdns  ipconfig /flush