Dbrand Taking forever.

clementk

So I wanted to buy a skin for my surface and went with Dbrand since almost every Youtuber has recommended them. I ordered my surface pro 4 skin from them on the 17th(3day shipping) today the 22nd my order has still not even been processed? when I try to contact them I just get a response from "Robot" and nothing else? has anybody else had the Experience from them ? if their skin is not much higher quality then the skins I have used in the past I will definitely think again before ordering from them again.

Needs Update

Not sure if it's common but I recently bought some skins from DBrand. Took them a week to ship the 2 skins I purchased (payed on the 5th Sept, shipped on the 13th Sept). Still waiting for them to arrive, they say 5-15 business days because I'm in Australia.

Surprised it takes so long, plus annoying they don't track shipments. I know it's to make it faster but I never expected it to take THIS long as standard.

well I'm still waiting -,- and I live in the US... its been 9 days now and still just getting processing. this will probably be the last time I buy from them even after trying to contact them 3 times I only get emails from a Robot... this is some of the worst customer services I have had.

Needs Update

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah same here. I ordered on Thursday and the order is still being processed. I would imagine their process is fully or mostly automated and, with their sales volume, worth investing in more machines to expedite everything. 

Edited by BodyByDemamp
Spelling

Main Rig: 6600k 4.5 GHz - GTX 1060 OC Armor - Z170i Pro Gaming - Define Nano S - 8GB HyperX Fury - 480GB SSD + 2TB HDD - Supernova 550 - Kraken X41 - MG248Q - Samson Meteor M2 - Strafe RGB - Scimitar RGB 

Laptop: MSI GS63VR 7RF