200mm top fan Antec 1100

I've heard there is no industry standard for 200mm fans in terms of mounting holes, this is really annoying when you need to shop for 200mm fans, I don't like the fan that comes with the case and I would like to replace it with something else, but i have no idea if the holes will line up.

Can anyone help me find a 200mm fan that will fit?

Thank you for reading.

Bitfenix make some nice 200mm fans if you want to check them out. I think they are standard sizes provided though. So you should be fine. The 200mm refers to the spacing between the holes so a 200mm fan will fit. 

i have had that case and had the same problem. with the 200mm ffan you have to use the antec ones unless you mount it thru the honeycomb grill as that is the only way you can mount it unfortunately and thats what antec support even said to me

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

i have had that case and had the same problem. with the 200mm ffan you have to use the antec ones unless you mount it thru the honeycomb grill as that is the only way you can mount it unfortunately and thats what antec support even said to me

Thanks for clearing this up. I find it so annoying that there isn't an industry standard where all 200mm fans were the same and compatible.