which ps4 should i buy to play only the exclusive titles??

stevesam

hello guys...i'm a pc gamer and the last few months i started to be really impressed with the new exclusive ps4 titles...so i decided to buy a ps4...but here is the problem which ps4 should i buy the pro or the slim??..they said that games will come out for both consoles but what about a year or two?? ...remember i only want to play the exclusive games that i cannot get on pc and nothing more...thanks in advance...

2 minutes ago, stevesam said:

hello guys...i'm a pc gamer and the last few months i started to be really impressed with the new exclusive ps4 titles...so i decided to buy a ps4...but here is the problem which ps4 should i buy the pro or the slim??..they said that games will come out for both consoles but what about a year or two?? ...remember i only want to play the exclusive games that i cannot get on pc and nothing more...thanks in advance...

wait till the pro comes out and see what the reviews are as its speculated that getting a slim now might now be worth it but we wont know till the pro is on shop shelves

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

All the games should work on either console version for the life of the system(s) with the pro having an extra download for added visuals...but only in supported games. I'd get a slim personally but I have a ps4 already(but not a first gen. I got the Destiny taken king edition one.)

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

if the games work for both systems in their lifespam yeah i would buy the slim version too.. but i worry if that will change... for example if a new game comes out that it really need the extra power of the pro and cannot run on the slim...

28 minutes ago, swordsman247 said:

All the games should work on either console version for the life of the system(s) with the pro having an extra download for added visuals...but only in supported games. I'd get a slim personally but I have a ps4 already(but not a first gen. I got the Destiny taken king edition one.)

if the games work for both systems in their lifespam yeah i would buy the slim version too.. but i worry if that will change... for example if a new game comes out that it really need the extra power of the pro and cannot run on the slim...

50 minutes ago, stevesam said:

Well it's a possibility but as of now sony says that all the ps4s will play all ps4 games.

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

I'd say a pro would be the better option. Of course, this is under the assumption that exclusive first party titles will be more inclined to demonstrate as much power of the console as possible, so newer games wouldn't get bottle-necked or held back by the less-powerful PS4 (which already had underpowered hardware 3 years ago tbh)

On 9/21/2016 at 3:31 PM, stevesam said:

i Think they will " Change the architecture" and next console will be considered a different gen. But anyway no one has any real answer for that. 

The PS4 Pro is only 100 more i would say its worth getting  BUT if you serious and on a budget look for a slim or old console if its only for a few games over the next few years

If I were in your shoes, I'd wait till the Pro comes out and see what reviews say about it. It's only a $100 more. It's also likely that there will be bundles offered by some retailers with games that may sweeten the deal when it comes out.

Now me personally, I'm only gonna buy one if there is a super compelling reason to spend another $400 since I already own a PS4. Like swordsman247, I already have the Destiny: The Taken King limited edition model, so I'm in no hurry to get another PS4.

i wouldn't buy the slim version.

1. if you are on a thight budget, u should buy an "old" ps4 since it will be much cheaper with the new versions coming up

2. since u are an pc gamer like me u should get the pro version since u will get that much more fps out of it.

depends on u how much u wanna pay for what but either way i wouldnt buy the slim