Which one to trust? (Image color)

Ohhhhhkay, so, I'm trying to figure out why the same image looks different in Windows 10 photo viewer vs Windows 7 photo viewer. I have the image opened in chrome, deviantart, photoshop, win 10 photo viewer, and windows 7 photo viewer. On photoshop, chrome, and windows 7 photo viewer, the image looks the same. Compared to the same image opened in deviantart (using chrome) and win 10 photo viewer which both are the same but different. I'm going to assume that I should be basing it all on photoshop for accuracy because, well, it's photoshop. If this is the case, then windows 10 photo viewer and deviantart (a website oriented around art and photography) are incorrect. What gives?

MO7nIGH.png

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Update:

Now I'm more confused. I downloaded some grass png images online. In both photo viewers, they look the same. 

BUT, if I download my own image from deviantart, they still look different. 

win 10 on left, win 7 viewer on right.

9NeUSmZ.png

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Did you convert your image to sRGB or did you embed a color profile?

On 9/20/2016 at 6:21 PM, DarkEnergy said:

Update:

Now I'm more confused. I downloaded some grass png images online. In both photo viewers, they look the same. 

BUT, if I download my own image from deviantart, they still look different. 

win 10 on left, win 7 viewer on right.

The website probably compresses the image and reduces the dynamic range to save storage space on their end. Pretty standard practice for an image hosting site.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

10 hours ago, .spider. said:

Did you convert your image to sRGB or did you embed a color profile?

It looks like there's an embedded color profile. According to regex:

Rxu68RJ.png

Why would Windows 10 photo viewer and Windows 7 photo viewer treat these differently? 

Because not all viewer support color profiles, please convert them to sRGB